LIFE SIDE is well-suited for replication:
- in non-European countries particularly in regions of the world that have adopted or plan to adopt climate mitigation policies and need coordination among different jurisdictions.
- in other policy areas, such as renewable energy policy and/or energy and environmental taxation
- at a member state level, to support national climate policies or other important national policies.
The project has developed ad-hoc supporting materials for European and non-European policy makers and stakeholders interested in replicating LIFE SIDE. These will include a checklist for ETS assessment, as well as practical recommendations and guidelines for replication, downloadable from the links below.
- LIFE SIDE Final Replicability Plan (December 2018)
- LIFE SIDE Replicability Flyer (November 2018)
- Supporting the replicability of the Life Side project, Francesco Nicolli, FSR Climate (presentation at LIFE SIDE Final Conference)